Voice Application & Experience Engineer
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Alpine.ai serves leading companies with guided conversational search, providing a more natural way for consumers to find and navigate to information through voice and visual interfaces.
With the growing popularity of voice-first devices like the Amazon Echo and Google Home, and now over 100M Android phones conversationally enabled, consumers searching via these devices will increasingly expect great brand experiences to deliver valuable answers. Alpine.ai has reimagined the consumer discovery process by reducing the time it takes for customers to navigate to information, naturally. Using guided conversational search technology, Alpine.ai offers brands a voice and visual discovery experience as a turn-key service.
Alpine.ai just closed a significant round of funding to build out the team, and is led by the team that built VoiceLabs.co. Through building the #1 Voice Analytics product and working with 1,000’s of Voice developers, we uncovered this massive new opportunity.
Alpine.ai is seeking a Voice Experience Engineer to join our team. As a Voice Experience Engineer, you will own all consumer-facing voice engineering. The ideal candidate will have industry experience building voice experiences on Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft’s Cortana, or equivalent. The position will involve taking these skills and working with the Alpine.ai machine learning team to create amazing user experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build inspiring voice experiences from the ground up, focusing on key VUX principles.
- Design scalable dialogue management solutions and work with Voice Experience Quality and Machine Learning teams to constantly improve and iterate on dialogue modules.
- Create a modular conversational experience stack that can work across all voice platforms.
- Quickly become the sole owner of critical path functionality.
- Contribute to building the most valuable voice experiences the world has ever seen.
- You enjoy digging in to hard problems, and your best work is thoughtful and purpose-driven.
- 3+ years of front-end software engineering experience
- You have built and shipped an Alexa Skill or Google Action
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- You know your way around cloud services like AWS and/or Google cloud
- Strong communication skills
- A plus if you have experience, or are interested in, Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding.